Doctor Evil

"Mike" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

It's not a bad idea to tie them together occasionally too.
A number of Wilson Connolly new home owners have discovered
what happens when this isn't done...

For real ? How on earth wasn't that picked up at BC inspection ?

And
what sort of brickie doesn't use ties ?

Most on-site trades are not qualified or experieneced,

Not convinced on that. A more experienced
brickie will lay faster and with
less waste so should be worth the extra money.

Still, most are poorly experienced on sites. Most have "picked it up".

only the gas side is, because of the corgi quals.

I think we've heard horror stories there as well.

Far from the total dross served up by other site so-called trades