BigWallop

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

snipped
It's more a lack of command over the language. :-) LOL

It's forgetting words. I'm pretty articulate and have a good command of
language but occasionally I can't remember a particular word I want. It
happened after my brain surgery, it's not too much trouble because the

only
time I NEED to remember a specific word is when I'm speaking in public and

always takeSpouse with me. He knows what I want to say, a little look
towards him and he does the prompt.

If you can't diy you get a man in ... :-)

And the word has just come to me - the stile.

Mary

I knew you'd get it. :-) And gees, I'm like that without surgery. :-) LOL
In my case, it's a lack of command of the language, bad memory, and down
right stupidity. :-) Even with prompting. LOL