John Rumm

Owain wrote:

Isn't it water vapour, rather than steam? I think it's quite pretty,
especially on a frosty day.

I don't think - although I could be wrong - the flue gets dangerously
hot. AFAIK it's acceptable to have the flue somewhere someone walks past
provided there's a wire cage over it to prevent direct contact.

The flue gas temperature will be significantly lower than with a
conventional boiler. So it is better to get hit by the output from a
condensor than a conventional boiler. The only real difference is it is
cold enough for the water vapour to be visible.

--
Cheers,

John.