John Fields

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:43:21 +0000, Guy Macon
wrote:

Jim Douglas wrote:

Frank Raffaeli wrote...

You may have overestimated the search engine,

For example, If you Google "poor to nonexistent" engineer:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...er&btnG=Search

Just an observation.

Nope, Google is doing exactly what it's supposed to do.
I wrote those words because they are true, and anyone hiring me
needs to know what i am excellent at and what I am poor at.

Sounds like you may have some "google envy", whereas another individual
shows up more on google that you do! WTF, who cares, get over it!

Google Envy... That's a good one! Maybe he's like Larkin,
intimidated by his technical and social superiors.

---
First you get yourself into a fix by flaming Win, and come out of it
by electing to apologize and kiss ass 'til the cows come home, and now
you're going after Larkin? You're so far to the rear of where he is,
technically and socially, and everyone else that you've chosen to go
after, that it seems what you're looking for is a series of good
whippings to atone for your excursions into stupidity and prove to
yourself that you're at least worth being whipped.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer