N. Thornton

Default RIP DIY - longish rant

"BigWallop" wrote in message

I personally think it comes down to the point that two heads are better

than one, and if
you can have someone with a good knowledge of the trade to give it a check

over after the
works done, and they don't see or detect any problems with it after they

carry out their
tests. Then it is a good thing to have done.

Its not, because it is expense and time that isnt saving any lives.
There are other uses for these resources that actually would save
lives.

Our electrical safety standards are the highest and tightest in the
world. Why has no other country followed our 'lead'? Are they all
ignorant fools, or have they perhaps had a peek at the statistics?

Regards, NT