Andy Whitfield

"Rob Morley" wrote in message t...
In article , "Andy Whitfield"
says...
Hi
I'm going to get a new front door. I need it to be a good secure one but also I have a limited budget.

A steel front door and frame costs the earth. I've been quoted £2000+ which is too much.

I expect you could get one for rather less than that if you find a
friendly steel fabricator who likes a challenge.

Probably could but then it's not just the door, got to have the frame made as well, plus a 3 point lock has to be bought and
installed in the door and then the is the cost of labour to fit everything.
As I've been typing these emails, it struck me the is a business opportunity for someone to manufacture steel doors at a
lower price. Once built one door and frame, etc then easier to do more. Don't think it's rocket science! ;-)
Andy