Peter Andrews

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
uk...
Feeling frustrated. Last night at 10:05 the toilet siphon broke
unreservedly. So, the wife dropped me at B&Q to pick up a new one this

SNIP
I'm thinking about having to go to freezer pack, I'm that desperate. Off
to work now, feeling knackered already.

Peter

Buy a "Drayton Drain Easy Kit" (about £5, IIRC)this consists of two tapered
rubber bungs. It's designed for CH mtce, but is great for plugging the
outlets of cold tanks, saves draining and does away with the need to touch
'old/stuck/leaky' gate and isolating valves.

Peter