Errol Groff

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:32:00 -0400, Pete Keillor
wrote:

Just got back yesterday from a two week trip. We took my oldest son
to a summer camp for handicapped folks in Catoctin Mountain Park in
Maryland (we live in Michigan). We visited some friends in PA, spent
a few days in NYC, visited my sister in CT, spent a few nights in
Southwest Harbor, Maine, right next to the original Hinckley yard, now

So. You were in CT and didn't stop by and say Hi. A fine thing!

If you go back to MDI be sure to visit Hulls Cove Tool Barn between
Ellsworth and Bar Harbor. Very cool place.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School
643 Upper Maple Street