John Doe

Default bandsaw cutting a Teflon coated cookie sheet?

I have a "professional weight steal" premium nonstick cookie sheet
that I might like to cut. My band saw has a metal cutting blade
installed.

I'm not concerned about handling the cookie sheet while cutting. In
case anyone happens to know, I'm wondering if the Teflon might
chip/peel/whatever, and whether the steel should cut easily enough.

I have a good rotary tool as an alternative cutting tool.

I do not want to test cutting the thing. If cutting might be a
problem, I probably will just buy a more appropriate size cookie
sheet for my application (optical mouse pad).

Thank you.