TURTLE

"Michael Anderson" wrote in message
I have a Kenmore Coldspot side-by-side with a water dispenser and ice maker.
Model # 1069552951.

A couple months ago it stopped making ice. Ice maker would make a sound
every 15 to 30 minutes similar to a spring being released. Water was still
dispensing OK. Ice maker will make ice once in a great while but not very
often and sometimes only a few cubes. Now there is no water. I read thru
the manual and saw where there is a holding tank for the water. It seems
like when the water was dispensing, I may have just been emptying the
holding tank.

I can access the cold water line from the basement and there is a plastic
tube that goes up thru the floor to the back of the frig. There is no water
in the tube. It does not seem like the frig is drawing water up from the
cold line. I am on city water, no well.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Mike

This is Turtle.

Well it can be two things here.

1] You have a water line stopping the water from getting to the refrigerator.

2] You forgot to pay your water bill !

TURTLE