Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

"Stormin Mormon" Brainless idiot and follower of sheep
wrote in message
Champion h ad a run of bad spark plugs for awhile. Try NGC, or AC Delco.

--

Christopher A. Young (Bible-Thumper in charge of nothing)
Learn more about Jeezsus

"lbbss" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 6hp lawn mower (2 year old) that is very difficult to start in
spring and fall, even in the summer it takes 6 tries to start (and 2
times priming it). If I switch spark plugs with my old lawn mower it
works great. I checked the gap is the same. The plug looks clean,
but I sand it down just to make sure no carbon left on it. Any ideas?
Thanks