Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Champion h ad a run of bad spark plugs for awhile. Try NGC,(THATS NGK YOU

BIBLE THUMPER) or AC Delco.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus, GOD IS GOOD BUSINESS

entire life to a group of people.
www.lsd.org (these people are on drugs)
www.morons.com (the name says it all! wax your car with their temple

garments (or wipe your ass with them)

"lbbss" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 6hp lawn mower (2 year old) that is very difficult to start in
spring and fall, even in the summer it takes 6 tries to start (and 2
times priming it). If I switch spark plugs with my old lawn mower it
works great. I checked the gap is the same. The plug looks clean,
but I sand it down just to make sure no carbon left on it. Any ideas?
Thanks