Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

=== I don't consider that frugal; I consider it
wasteful to buy a new mower when a spark plug is likely
all that's needed.
You sound like the cattle dealer I worked for as a
kid; he bought a brand new Cadillac every year, paid
the diff each time in cash. He did that because he
wouldn't bother with maintenance on a car in any way.
The second owner got a great deal but they also got a
car with 50,000 miles on the original showroom oil.
His handy man kept the tires inflated and hosed the mud
off periodically.

pop

Hey POP!!.....it was a joke....he made a funny....jeez.....