Prometheus

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:57:39 -0400, Robatoy
wrote:

In article ,
"Upscale" wrote:

Ask me if I have any use for religion?

I do not believe in organized religion.
I do not believe in organized crime.
I do not believe in organized tours.

I think religion is a personal decision. No need to attach it to a
building with a dozen committees configuring pie-fests.

Agreed. I quit my church several years ago, after realizing that not
only did I not care what anyone else thought about my beliefs, but
having a group of people haggling over the whole deal was turning some
of them into wild-eyed zealots. I figure a good religion should have
no more than 3 or 4 members- there's a lot lower chance of crusades
that way.