Dave D

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
I send my condolences and good wishes to not only the woodworkers, but
all of the good people in London and throughout the UK.

I doubt the terrorists realize the extent to which they are
strengthening the bonds between those they attack - and I earnestly
hope they learn that they make themselves brother to no man.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I have family scattered throughout England, fortunately none live in London
nor were any enroute thereto at the time, and I echo your sentiments
wholeheartedly. I doubt that the perpetrators or their controllers will
learn the lesson, I hope not until it is too late, and they will too late
realize that they have alienated the entire civilized world. I was heartened
to see that the Enlish population, still reeling from the shock of these
dastardly deeds, returned to work today and the country continued on in as
normal a fashion as was possible. The terrorists only gain from the murder
of innocents if their acts cause people to change the way they conduct their
lives as a result of the terrorism. If their acts are ignored and people
carry on, the bombings have no meaning and only point out the immorality of
those that perpetrated the acts. Once again, I am very proud of the
deportment of the English, from the Royals down to the people in the
streets.

Dave D