Pete Keillor

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:20:21 -0400, Ned Simmons
wrote:

In article ,
says...
Just got back yesterday from a two week trip. We took my oldest son
to a summer camp for handicapped folks in Catoctin Mountain Park in
Maryland (we live in Michigan). We visited some friends in PA, spent
a few days in NYC, visited my sister in CT, spent a few nights in
Southwest Harbor, Maine, right next to the original Hinckley yard, now
their repair yard. It was fun watching the beehive of activity.

If you had announced your plans beforehand I might have
been able to get you in the door. The service manager is an
old friend.

I hope you made it to the Jonesport Wood Co. in Hulls Cove
while you were on MDI.

snip

No, I didn't visit any boat builders. We were moving pretty quickly
on this trip. I intend to go back for longer visits to several of the
places we visited. I'll keep in mind your offer if we go back to MDI.

Does anyone know what the strange antenna array is northeast of the
road near the New Brunswick - Nova Scotia border?

Radio Canada International. The actual location is
Sackville NB. Googling - sackville NB antenna RCI - turned
this up...

http://www.rcinet.ca/rci/en/qui_historique_4.shtml

Ned Simmons

Ahh. Thanks for the info.