Gunner

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:09:56 -0700, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

I think it's great when a store takes back new items for any reason. Why

not
if it can be returned to inventory? And they certainly should credit the
customer for defective items. But when customers abuse the return policy
like this guy did, it's the rest of us that pay through higher product
prices.

- Michael

I'm proud to say I value myself much higher than did that jackass. What
he so proudly told the world upon returning the lights is that he was worth,
(at least to his own person) no more than he paid for them. Those of us
with a fierce sense of personal pride wouldn't stoop so low, yet I'll gladly
lean over and pick up a lost penny. I've never been so poor that I had to
resort to stealing from others as he did, and I can remember some pretty
lean days.

Harold

Indeed. I once put a 4' snipe on the end of a Craftsman 3/8 breaker
bar, in a time of need, and loosened 4 of the 5 rusted lug nuts, and
the axis pin snapped on the 5th.

I had more self respect than to take it back to Sears and get a
replacement. So I made a new pin.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown