William Brown

I started by picking which model I wanted, then searching by the model
name. That seemed to lower the number of hits, then I looked for price,
sales, free shipping, etc.

PipeDown wrote:

Where is a good place to shop on the internet for bathroom sinks, fixtures
and related plumbing parts. I am building a bathroom from scratch and have
only bought the tub so far.

I've googled until I am all googly and wanted to know if anyone knew of any
eStores with particularly good selection and price. (most hits are for
general retailers with good but not great prices or shopping sites where you
really need to know what you want first)

I already know eBay has what look like a few good vendors with excellent
prices and overstock.com has a suprisingly large selection but I am looking
for more sites to browse through before spending any money.