PipeDown

Default Bathroom fixtures

Where is a good place to shop on the internet for bathroom sinks, fixtures
and related plumbing parts. I am building a bathroom from scratch and have
only bought the tub so far.

I've googled until I am all googly and wanted to know if anyone knew of any
eStores with particularly good selection and price. (most hits are for
general retailers with good but not great prices or shopping sites where you
really need to know what you want first)

I already know eBay has what look like a few good vendors with excellent
prices and overstock.com has a suprisingly large selection but I am looking
for more sites to browse through before spending any money.

On 7-Jul-2005, "PipeDown" wrote:

Where is a good place to shop on the internet for bathroom
sinks, fixtures
and related plumbing parts.

faucets.com

admittedly i bought my kitchen,not bathroom stuff from them
but if it's designed to move, stop, or contain water they
have it.
ml
William Brown

I started by picking which model I wanted, then searching by the model
name. That seemed to lower the number of hits, then I looked for price,
sales, free shipping, etc.

PipeDown wrote:

Where is a good place to shop on the internet for bathroom sinks, fixtures
and related plumbing parts. I am building a bathroom from scratch and have
only bought the tub so far.

I've googled until I am all googly and wanted to know if anyone knew of any
eStores with particularly good selection and price. (most hits are for
general retailers with good but not great prices or shopping sites where you
really need to know what you want first)

I already know eBay has what look like a few good vendors with excellent
prices and overstock.com has a suprisingly large selection but I am looking
for more sites to browse through before spending any money.

Electronic ballast for Good Earth Lighting circline fixtures? JM Home Repair 0 September 7th 04 07:39 AM
Bathroom fans improperly vented jeff Home Repair 11 June 4th 04 05:30 PM
Bathroom Mirror. Terry Home Repair 2 May 2nd 04 10:42 PM
Wood Floor in Bathroom Rob Gray Home Repair 5 February 23rd 04 04:28 AM
Bathroom Fixtures HomeBrewer Home Repair 3 January 6th 04 02:51 AM