Roamdog

Duck soup. I have a CNC router that can cut hexagons from a full sheet
at a time. With a 1/8" bit there'll be minimal waste but maximum
cutting time (~100 pieces/hr). A larger bit will provide smoother cuts
and reduced cutting time (~200-350 pieces/hour), but more waste. It's
less expensive to have a wider kerf because MDF costs less than either
machine or human time.
How large a bit (is a kerf the same thing as a bit?) would you recommend? As you note, a small amount of waste is more cost efficient since the material is way less expensive than the labor.

FWIW, 1/32" off won't exactly look "seamless". Will you want a "frame"
for the picture? How about a shipping/storage box?
What do I need for a "seamless" look? Can your machine do that?
I will not need a frame. May consider a storage box--had not thought about that.