Lurch

Default Shed Electrics

On Sat, 22 May 2004 03:03:48 +0100, "Joe Lee" strung
together this:

Any external wiring should be protected as much as possible, so I'd
personally
advise you to use the RCD side of the CU.

Ignore this bit, it is unneccesary and adds to the nuisance tripping.

Wrong.

Correct, sort of.

also please explain how it adds to nuisance tripping.

Well, I didn't mean it simply trips the RCD all the time, what I meant was as
it's power equipment in the shed and garden it's more likely to be the cause of
tripping the RCD. That's why it's better with it's own RCD at the shed end, you
don't lose power to half the house when the pond pump goes u\s.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd