Gonzo

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mormon wrote:

Time to check your 72 hour kit, first aid, home storage, etc.

With lots of expensive overtime for the police, and so on.
IMO, it's also time for the US to declare victory and
leave Iraq and Afghanistan, as we did in Vietnam.

More fool you.

And even someone as stupid as you should have noticed
that 9/11 wasnt a result of Iraq and Afghanistan anyway.

God I just love 20/20 hindsight heros.

Well be sure to stick our asses in the air and wait for the next attack so
we can get your permission to go after the source next time.

Would that work for you?

What are you, a liberal, a raghead or just a eurotrash pacifist tree huger?