Stephen Hull

Default Painting copper pipe

In message
"NC" wrote:

After a good discussion (below), I have decided to construct a shower rail
using copper pipe (its a strange shapped bathroom !!). I would like the
result to have a silver finish - what should I use to paint the piping, and
it there anythign special I need to do to it first (rough it up etc) ??

Thanks,
Neil.

You can buy chromed copper pipe as standard for this purpose,
It's used as the main finishing water feed pipe in bathrooms anyway.

Steve.

--
Vehicle Painting Pointers: http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes