Fred

Default concrete deck on second floor!

I have a concrete deck on the second floor and every time it rains the water
will leak into the first floor. Why would anyone put a deck above another
finished floor and of all things concrete? Anyway, I have removed the
concrete down to the wood deck subfloor. Now I don't know what to use to
make the deck water tight. The deck must support people walking on it and
equipment as a BBQ, lawn furniture and such. Dex-O-Tex, Mer-Kote or other?
Has anyone found an acceptable solution as to the kind of material and
durability? TIA