Michael Mcneil

Default Silicone sealant

"Jerry." wrote in message

"Grunff" wrote in message
Graeme wrote:

I've never used silicone before. So am I to assume that 5/8" is way too
much? Why?

No, it's not at all too much, it's fine. RTV silicone as sold by the
sheds for bathroom use is a thick gel like substance, you can easily
fill an inch gap by overlapping beads of it.

You don't fit double glazing by any chance ?...... !

The bloody fool had the cheek to tell me that he had me in his ignore
files. As if I could care. At least I don't have to ride herd on the
cowboy answering my posts.

I bet you can tell which house is his by looking at the doors in his
street.