xnews user

Default Help with dripping Delta shower faucet?

Hi all,

I have a problem with my 6 year old Delta shower faucet. It's a single
handle (turn a little for cold, more for hot) type. It directly feeds the
showerhead - there's not another spout below it since it's in a shower
stall rather than a tub.

In any case, a little while ago the shower head started dripping when the
knob is turned to off. I replaced the seats and seals (? - two little
rubber gaskets and springs) yesterday, but this didn't stop the dripping.

Are there any other serviceable parts on this, or do I have to replace the
whole cartridge ($$$)?

Thanks!