CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

I have little tiny flies around all sinks and the toilet. They look
like fruit flies, and could be since last week I found some potatoes
that somehow got put in a plastic tub and were forgotten. The tub was
filled with these flies, but was taken outside and tossed. I would
think the flies from that would be gone by now. They seem to hang
under the toilet rim and hang around all the sinks. I have a septic
so I thought about those little **** flies that live in septic tanks
and such, but the sinks all have traps and of course the toilet has
water in it. Because I have pets that must stay indoors, (caged
rabbits and cats) I dont care to use "Raid" or anything like that. I
did pour bleach in all sinks and toilet, but that did nothing. I can
not imagine where they are coming from, nor how to get rid of them.
Any suggestions? Thanks for all help.

Increase your bathroom cleaning. Keep bathroom window closed. Poor
fresh water in drain traps every so often.

They seem to just magically appear when the bathroom is not very clean.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert