No

OK, I will look for 4HP shop vac. I am just preparing myself ahead for
season closing.
And I do agree, now it is perfect swimming season.

Thanks for info.

"TP" wrote in message

Don Phillipson wrote:

"No" wrote in message

I would like to do this year pool winterization myself (Toronto, Canada)

and

was wandering how powerfull should be shop vac to properly blow water

lines

out?

Every pool system I have so far seen has a
drain cap at its lowest point, underneath the
sand filter. You just take the cap off and put
it back (greased) when it stops dripping. A
strap wrench helps if difficult of access.

(Don) must be assuming an above ground pool? Inground pools, I just use a
4HP shop vac. Then fill the lines with recreational vehicle anti-freeze.
Why would you be thinking about closing the pool now? It is a great
swimming pool season.

TP