-

"Henry "Ham" Hammond" wrote in message
. ..

"Frank Thompson" wrote in message
Real Kill Wasp & Hornet Killer does a great joib on instant killing.
Contains tralomethrin and d-trans allethrin. It is aerosol spray. Too
dangerous to get on ladder when at war with hornets. Anyone know
of water soluble compound that is equally effective that I can apply
with my pressure washer from the ground.
Frank
Georgia

Just plain old soapy water usually does the trick.

That's what we use for just about every flying insect. Killer bees
expecially. Best to hit them right after dark. Don't think I'd use a
pressure washer though. A strong pump up would be better. I put one of those
plastic bottle type things that the garden centers sell on the end of a
water hose. Fill it up with dishwashing soap and you can always be prepared.

-