Waldo

Harry, the Guide to the OBC may not be what you think it is. Unless
you have a copy and a good understanding of the OBC it will not be a
lot of use to you. The guide is intended to compliment the OBC and
essentially illustrates and explains various sections and subsections
that may not be clear in their meaning and intent as written. The
guide is a useful publication, but only if used in conjunction with
the OBC.

Harry Muscle wrote:
I'm thinking I'm just gonna fork over the money for a copy of the
"Illustration Guide to the Ontario Building Code". I'm assuming it's
going to be easier to understand than the "Ontario Building Code" book.
Has anyone used the "Illustrated Guide" before? Is it good? Online
it mentions it only covers section 3, 7, 9, and 11 of the Building
Code, which sections are those?

Thanks,
Harry