Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com

Anyone ever use the "Grass Gator Load n' Cut fixed 4 line head" that
replaces
the normal weed wacker bump-line feed head ?

I have it. Anything is better than the crappy spool, but it's still
not great. The lines only last for about 10-15 minutes of cutting,
then they disintegrate. Also, in order to replace them, you have to
dig all the grass out of the unit so you can access the holes.

I also tried the head that has the 4 serrated plastic "tines."
Garbage. Any resistance at all and the motor shuts down.

I'm still looking for the holy grail of weedeater attachments.