Appliance Repair Aid

Model # is 417 4314 2300. The repair technician I called was from
Sears where I also bought the washing machine. Any suggestions on who
can help me fix it in the Chicago area if I can't do it myself? Thanks.

Hi,

Model # is 417.43142300

This is a Frigidaire built Kenmore.

If the lock itself gets broken, the part is under $100.00
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=774920
Door lock and switch assembly.

If just the door stricker get broken when the door is yanked open, part
is under $5.00
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral...=153&N=1032664
Door strike/catch.

Even if both need to be done, both parts are way less than a new washer
is

Any suggestions on who
can help me fix it in the Chicago area if I can't do it myself?

Nope, I am in the Great White North....ask friends, neighbours or
family whom they use and trust.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/