RicodJour

I'm planning to construct a small bathroom (washstand, toilet, and a
minmal shower) in a very reduced space. How can I arrange these three
pieces to minimize the space occupied by them? Can anybody point me to
some drawings?

http://www.646industries.com/beyond_...oiletsink.html

That saves some room - not sure how a plumbing inspector would feel
about it. It also saves water - you use it twice.

In some European countries they build wet bathrooms. There is no
separation/curb at the shower - just a shower curtain. Of course
there's a drain in the slightly sloped floor and the floor has to be
waterproofed. That allows you to push the curtain out of the way when
you're not showering and t opens up the space. Similar to how they do
it in smaller sailboats and RVs. If you want to go small that's the
way to do it.

All of this depends on whether you need a permit and plumbing
inspection and how the inspector will feel about all of this.