Gordon Reeder

wrote in news:1120224937.874225.303930
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Hi,

I'm planning to construct a small bathroom (washstand, toilet, and a
minmal shower) in a very reduced space. How can I arrange these three
pieces to minimize the space occupied by them? Can anybody point me to
some drawings?

Thanks in advance
Sammy

The smallest bathroom I have ever seen was on the ship I sailed
on durring my honeymoon. It was about three feet wide and four
feet long. A toilet was on one end, and a pedistal sink on the
other. As for the shower. There was a drain in the floor and
the room was completely tiled. A hand held shower was hung on
the wall between the toilet and sink. Basikly the bathroom was
the shower stall. Note, to keep the toilet paper from being
ruined when you shower you will need to mount the holder up
higher than usual. Not so high that you can't reach it while
sitting, but nearly so.

--
Just my $0.02 worth. Hope it helps
Gordon Reeder

Hey EVERYBODY!
Unity means let's try to meet each other halfway