SammyBar

The shower can be in the corner of the room with the "step out of the
shower" space into the main bedroom itself. This is space that
doesn't have to be taken from the bedroom.

The sink can be in the bedroom itself. I've seen many vanities in
master bedrooms. This makes the sink area part of the bedroom space,
which means the bedroom space seems larger.

Really I don't like the idea of "mixing" the bathroom and the bedroom. Id'
like them totally separated. Anyway thanks for your comments. I appreciate
it.

Depending on code, you might have to classify the whole room as a
bathroom....

I wonder how much in the US you are worried about construction codes. In my
country (Mexico) nobody cares about them. I suppouse they should exists but
I never heard nobody mentioning them.