Speedy Jim

Terry wrote:

"Pat" wrote in message

Every house must have one 3 inch vent. Toilets must have a 2 inch vent
minimum. Just do what he wants and be done with it. If you are unable to
figure out what he wants get a little help from a real plumber.

I've heard other people say that a toilet must have a 2" vent. Can you
quote the UPC chapter and verse that says that? I was looking for the
reference.

As stated, Codes vary, but one says in effect that there
shall be at least one vent terminal which is the same size
as the main stack. So the requirement for a 3" vent may
not be unreasonable.

Jim