Edwin Pawlowski

"Sasha" wrote in message

When you ask him
what the fine for the officer replies: "I am not allowed to tell you
anything". How would you feel? Finally after 30 minutes of tense
discussion the boos inspector within 20 seconds explain to me how he
wants me to fix issues. I spent two days doing this and today finally I
got approval. I don't blame the inspector, I blame the rules.

I blame the inspector. Sure, there are rules, but there are ways of
telling a person what has to be done and still maintain their professional
integrity. Most inspectors are decent people that just want to see the job
done right. There goal is to have safe buildings, not to bust your ass over
silly stuff. As in all walks of life, there is that 1% that is a real bozo.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/