PipeDown

you will need min 15" clearance to each sideof the toilet and 24" in front.
A 30" circle clearance for the shower is generally required.
Beyond that pedistal sinks take less space than vanity sinks

Usually the shower goes at the far end of the room as three sides are closed
and the sink and toilet go wherever they fit to allow the door to operate
and satisfy code clearances.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I'm planning to construct a small bathroom (washstand, toilet, and a
minmal shower) in a very reduced space. How can I arrange these three
pieces to minimize the space occupied by them? Can anybody point me to
some drawings?

Thanks in advance
Sammy