Baron

Peel Away might do the trick if you get the caustic based material. You
do not want to dissolve the paint and carry it further into the concrete.
The product might lighten the concrete since it is caustic. Try it out in
an inconspicuous place first.
As already suggested, the best idea is a pressure washer.

Good Luck.

"Robert11" wrote in message
news
Hello:

Have some very old paint on my concrete foundation that I would
like to remove. Not sure if oil or latex.

Peel A way was recommended.

I also see that there are other, possibly similar, products such as:

Ready-Strip

and, Nitromors Superstrip

Anyone have any thoughts on these three ?

Very concerned about leaving a stain behind on the concrete after using

from
the product itself.
Which would be least likely to ?

Thanks,