SteveB

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks everyone for the advice. You pretty much confirmed what I
suspected and Steve B. pointed out, that there is no easy way to do
this task I am going try a steamer and just slog through the job.

Steaming can be good. I just like spraying water on there, and then coming
back in ten minutes. My arms go numb if I hold them up that long with a
steamer. For a sprayer, you can use the garden type (about $20) and then
use it for bug or garden spray. The hand spray bottles are cheap or free.
Steaming will be a lot of work, unless you just want some free workout time.

Put on some music ............. Mozart ........... Dan Hicks and His Hot
Licks ......... Merle Haggard ............. Smashing Pumpkins
.................... whatever gets you through the wallpaper. ;-)