Choreboy

Default Bryant furnace/AC control board

Yesterday lightning made a mess of my roofing. It also damaged the
control board of my Bryant 383KAV.

The original board is a CES50110057. I had to replace several
components seven years ago. Without a schematic it was a hassle. Is a
schematic available?

Maybe it's time for a new board. I've found two places with
replacements for the original. The cheaper is $150 with shipping.

A third place has a CIB0110057 for $200 with shipping. It is a newer
design with diagnostic LEDs. That could be worthwhile but wouldn't help
much if I didn't have documentation to interpret the lights.

Which board should I get? Should I troubleshoot the one I have? Are
there good places to shop for boards online?