Muddy Paws

Default Anyone recommend a combi that works well on low water pressure?

There is a unit available that is basically a sealed cold water tank, very
similar to an expansion vessel but much larger and suitable for potable
water. If the standing pressure (with all outlets closed) is Ok this will
provide a quantity of water at a useable pressure. I cannot recall maker
etc, it was just lurking in the corner of the centre where I did my unvented
training, if anyone is seriously interested I can contact them for details

--
Muddy Paws
(remove muddy paws to reply)
"IMM" wrote in message

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
Whatever you do, look into getting the mains uprated to 15mm blue

plastic.

If I was spending the time, effort and money to upgrade my mains, I

would
put in something like 25mm MDPE, which will cost hardly any extra.

typo: 25mm

---