James \Cubby\ Culbertson

I might add, I've talked with Roval and they have seen the problem but had
no recommendations in terms of what sort of pad to use.
Cheers,
cc

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
Hiya Folks,
I've recently sealed around 1300 sq. ft. of saltillo tile with around 5
coats of Roval 1044 sealer (water based sealer). When I purchased the
sealer, the guys at the tile place warned that putting rugs down with
certain pads would be a problem. They said particularly the rubbery type
pads would end up leaving impressions in the sealer (literally would sink
into the sealer, stick, etc...). I've heard this is a problem from other
people as well but no one seems to be able to recommend a particular pad
that will work. We're looking to put a few throw rugs down in key
locations (kitchen sink area, stove area, etc...) and a couple area rugs
(6x9, 8x10) but just not sure what sort of pad to look for. Any ideas?
Thanks!
jlc