James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Default Throw Rugs over Sealed Saltillo Tile

Hiya Folks,
I've recently sealed around 1300 sq. ft. of saltillo tile with around 5
coats of Roval 1044 sealer (water based sealer). When I purchased the
sealer, the guys at the tile place warned that putting rugs down with
certain pads would be a problem. They said particularly the rubbery type
pads would end up leaving impressions in the sealer (literally would sink
into the sealer, stick, etc...). I've heard this is a problem from other
people as well but no one seems to be able to recommend a particular pad
that will work. We're looking to put a few throw rugs down in key
locations (kitchen sink area, stove area, etc...) and a couple area rugs
(6x9, 8x10) but just not sure what sort of pad to look for. Any ideas?
Thanks!
jlc