RichardS

Default Slippery floors

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Owain" wrote in message

Should carpet-fitting be a restricted practice and all householders have

have an annual inspection of their carpets and a slipperiness test

carried
out on hard floors?

This is something I intended posting a warning about.

We've been doing some resin casting for a son and to facilitate removal
Spouse sprayed the inside of the mould with silicone lubricant.

In the dining room, which has a varnished floor.

I almost measured my length on it when I slipped.

Hurrah! some might exclaim - but it's not funny if it happens to you or

your
loved ones.

Don't spray silicone where there's a hard floor. You might damage someone
you like. Even yourself ...

End of lecture.

Yes, but have you been trained and certified in the application of silicone
sprays? you should be a member of Ye Olde Guild of Silicone Sprayers, you
know....

Dont worry, it'll be legislated against soon :-)

(jocularity aside, I'll remember that, thanks)

--
Richard Sampson

email me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk