Mary Fisher

Default Slippery floors

"Owain" wrote in message

Should carpet-fitting be a restricted practice and all householders have

have an annual inspection of their carpets and a slipperiness test carried
out on hard floors?

This is something I intended posting a warning about.

We've been doing some resin casting for a son and to facilitate removal
Spouse sprayed the inside of the mould with silicone lubricant.

In the dining room, which has a varnished floor.

I almost measured my length on it when I slipped.

Hurrah! some might exclaim - but it's not funny if it happens to you or your
loved ones.

Don't spray silicone where there's a hard floor. You might damage someone
you like. Even yourself ...

End of lecture.

Mary