Mary Fisher

Default RIP DIY - longish rant

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"BigWallop" wrote in message news:M_orc.1178

Any compensation would help to pay for the pretty box at least.

:-))

I'm not having one. A plank (reclaimed boards) and a winding sheet

will
be
enough.

We're interested in archaeology, especially graves and their

contents.
Recently I asked Spouse what he'd like to be buried in, he has a

choice
of
clothing from Roman to VII Edwardian. He said that, since he spent

so
much
time in it, his boiler suit would be the most suitable.

Mary

That's a man efter mee ane hert. :-))

The better half was going to leave her body to medical science but I

told
her she's going
in a black plastic bag in the back garden. She always likes the view

from
there anyway.

Ooh ! I'm being horrid.

No you're not. My body was left for research but I doubt that they'll

want
it - it's been too messed about with. I'd be hapy in the garden. But

save
the plastic bag for something useful.

Mary

I thought the plastic bag would preserve her for future archi tech

nogolists.

No, she'd be better left unwrapped. then you can save money on the bag - and
use it for something useful. I'm sure you'll appreciate the saving ...

Mary