Mary Fisher

Default RIP DIY - longish rant

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"BigWallop" wrote in message

snipped
The trade organisation he/she was a member of will be able to

advise
on
these procedures
for you. If the installer has died or moved away out of the

country,
then
the matter is
taken up by the powers that regulate that particular trade. So

you do
have a comeback on
someone if this does occur.

Not if you're dead.

Mary

(more extremes to follow) :-)) Yes you do. Well, rightly, your

relatives and lawyers
appoint would.

That will be a very great comfort :-)))

Any compensation would help to pay for the pretty box at least. :-))

I'm not having one. A plank (reclaimed boards) and a winding sheet will be
enough.

We're interested in archaeology, especially graves and their contents.
Recently I asked Spouse what he'd like to be buried in, he has a choice of
clothing from Roman to VII Edwardian. He said that, since he spent so much
time in it, his boiler suit would be the most suitable.

Mary

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com