Joseph Meehan

Dan Shulman wrote:
Hi all,

I am having some water infiltration, not sure if it's through the
wall or up from the floor, it is a small amount (a pint at most), and
only during the hardest rains. There is evidence of previous water
damage (i.e. mold), but that seems to be minor. I have heard a lot
about various methods of mitigation, including french drains,
installing a sump pump (it's a 1928 house, I think before sumps/floor
drains), excavating/reparging, landscaping, etc. I have consulted
with Mid-Atlantic Water proofing (any comments on them??) I was
wondering if people here have experience in this or thoughts on what
to do.
Thanks in advance,

Dan
Washington, D.C.

Look outside for your answer. The soil around your home must slope away
from your home on all sides; ideally 10-20 feet. All downs pouts must be
directed away from the foundation. Make sure this is done first.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit