Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 21 Jun 2005 08:04:22a, Marilyn & Bob wrote in alt.home.repair:

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
On Mon 20 Jun 2005 07:18:17p, Marilyn & Bob wrote in alt.home.repair:

AFAIK, there are no dimmable CF FLOODLAMPS. CF floods was what the
OP was asking about.

Actually, Bob, there are.

http://tinyurl.com/7fxm8

I'm the OP and I happened to find these, but don't know how well they
work and I'm not sure I can justify the price over non-dimmable units.
I can get by with the non-dimmable floodlamps as long as I size the
wattage to the room.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Thanks for the info. Note that even dimmable CFs will not work with
standard remote switches unless there is at least one incadescent bulb
on the same switched citcuit.

Hmm... That's interesting. I didn't know that. Guess I haven't done
enough research.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974